Monday, August 15, 2005

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

For the first time in as long as I can remember I am not starting classes in August. A nice feeling! But it reminds me that my time on earth is quickly fading. My life needs to be lived with more intentionality and urgency.

My current employment is not where I would ideally like to be. I must trust in the Lord with all of my heart and lean not on my own understanding as He leads me through these new waters. He will use me and will provide for me accordingly--no matter what the job may look like. All for His Glory!

I'm not living in the dorms for the first time in four years. Kinda weird. Life and ministry in the dorms were so familiar. Now I'm in the unfamiliar. Things seem much harder. Certainly this too will become normal, but right now I feel like a fish out of water. What a blessing it is to have a group of Christians my age in similar life situations to meet with and be encouraged by! Thank you Lord for iMPACT.

No comments: