Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What Kind of Theologian Are You?

This just proves I'm NOT a fundamentalist! ;) Although I'm not sure how to explain the whole Methodist thing. Is this a sign that church discipline needs to be exercised on me from my SBC church?

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan. You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

96%

Fundamentalist

82%

Reformed Evangelical

71%

Neo orthodox

54%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

46%

Emergent/Postmodern

46%

Classical Liberal

39%

Roman Catholic

25%

Modern Liberal

4%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'm not so sure it proves anything. I've never put much stock in these online quizzes - first, there's too many out there, and second, they don't ask enough questions. Besides, I can't get the link to work, so it's pretty much useless for anyone else to attempt to take this quiz. Anything that can't be repeated can't be terribly scientific.