Monday, June 26, 2006

On Fighting Old Battles

I can't believe that Democrats are still up in arms over the 2000 and 2004 elections. The lastest conspiracy theory comes from Robert F Kennedy Jr. in an article in the bastion of journalistic integrity and excellence, Rolling Stone. One of my favorite lefty bloggers, Chuck Currie blogs on this latest article, and I responded. Here's hoping the Dems continue with this absurd distraction while the Republicans gear up for '08. Go McCain Go!

UPDATE: The "intellectual" debate over at Chuck's continues. It never ceases to amaze me that people think the government of the United States is incapable of doing more than one thing.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I wanted to see your comment, because I have a feeling it will be better than the ridiculous blather spouted in the blog entry itself, but it hasn't posted yet.

Teresa said...

That's quite a discussion there on that blog. He's a little rude, isn't he?