Sunday, June 11, 2006

Now It's Confirmed!

I'm a huge West Wing fan (even if it's off air, I still have the DVDs!). Sam was always may favorite character (well, I liked Leo as well) so it is good to find out by such a reliable source that I am most like Sam.



The idealistic speechwriter is well-liked by just about everyone. He's known for his excellent writing, sense of humor, and tendency to be clutzy. Although being younger than the rest of the staff, he's often treated as so, much to his dismay.

:: Which West Wing character are you? ::


3 comments:

J. Smith said...

I have never seen the show, but here is who I turned out to be (surprise, surprise):

Jed Bartlet

Powerful. Intimidating. Trivia Nazi. President Bartlet is all of these and more. A super-nerd who's into chess, National Parks, and rambling off things in Latin, POTUS is the 'real thing.' Not being completely upfront with the American people may cause him re-election headaches, though...

Kevin said...

Pres. Bartlet, eh? Even though he's a liberal in the show, I always liked him. I can see the similarities between the two of you. Too bad you never watched the show--you really missed out!

Blythe Lane said...

So, you're Sam Seaborn! While I'm new to discovering the show and still have a hard time deciding which is my favorite character, he's definitely one of my favs!

Thanks for dropping in to my little corner and for the kind words, Kevin.