Monday, October 23, 2006

On Pelosi's Idiocy

I came unglued when I read the following by the person who may be our next Speaker, Nancy Pelosi:

To me it isn’t even a question. God has given us a free will. We’re all responsible for our actions. If you don’t want an abortion, you don’t believe in it, [then] don’t have one. But don’t tell somebody else what they can do in terms of honoring their responsibilities. My family is very pro-life. They’re not fanatics and they’re not activists. I think they’d like it if I were not so vocally pro-choice.


Where does one even begin with drivel like this? Where was the follow-up from the reporter on this? Is Pelosi against laws prohibiting murder or robbery? Is she against a Social Security system (if you want retirement funds, thens save your own, if you don't then don't save) or Medicare. She is so incredibly ignorant. Be afraid...be very afraid....

No comments: